New York State elected officials, farm leaders and workers speak out on the overtime threshold review. Torrey Farms, a member of Grow NY Farms coalition, hosted state elected officials, advocating for maintaining the 60-hour overtime threshold to protect farmworkers and farmers. Tuesday, September 28, 2021
As featured on
- MONDAY’S VOLLEYBALL: Le Roy, Livonia, Geneseo, Perry, Pavilion and Alexander all victorious.
- Payne sets new single-season record as Medina wins ‘C’ North with win over Akron
- Notre Dame, Warsaw girls both top seeds
- LCAA SWIMMING & DIVING: Letchworth junior Sidney Simmons captures diving title.
- Village of Oakfield planning to hire attorneys
- Maple vendors draw crowd with indoor show
- NWS recognizes Genesee County with StormReady program designation
- Louie regains his crown