Hear from Sgt. Andrew Hale of the Genesee County Sheriff's Office speak about last night's motor vehicle accident in Batavia. The crash occurred on Route 5 near Dave's Ice Cream, as three male teenagers were injured and were listed as critical. All three occupants of the car were transported to ECMC, as Mercy Flight appeared to transport one of the injured teens. All three teens were inside of a car which was struck by a semi-truck. The other two injured occupants of the car were taken to the hospital by ambulance. (Video produced by: Alex Brasky | Batavia Daily News Reporter)
As featured on
COVID-19 Community Support Map
- COLLEGE: All JUCO fall sports canceled nationwide.
- WNYPGA GOLF: LCC’s Kaye wins title at Wild Wood with red-hot 67.
- Genesee, Orleans and Wyoming counties all see new COVID-19 cases
- COLLEGE SPORTS: Genesee Community College Suspends Fall 2020 Athletic Season
- Water service shut off on River Street as crews respond to leak
- H.S. FOOTBALL: Sanders ready to prove the doubters wrong
- Crosby’s gas mart in Medina robbed at knifepoint; stolen car may be linked
- FASTPITCH SOFTBALL: Batavia hosts three levels this summer including 10U, 12U and 16U.