This session of "Genesee Connects" focuses on mental health awareness and services available to people that are in crisis or maybe just need to talk to someone. Lynda Battaglia, director of mental health and community services at the Genesee County Mental Health Department delivers a message that the Mental Health Department is still open and serving people in need in our community. Along with Lynda on this session, is GCASA Executive Director John Bennett, who describes the services still being delivered at GCASA and that they too are here for people in crisis due to battles with substance abuse.
COVID-19 Community Support Map
- Morning summary: Deaths and cases rose on Friday; Livingston marked third day with no new cases
- Batavia’s peaceful protest organizers denounce violence, aim to educate in a show of community decency
- Six new COVID-19 cases in Orleans and Genesee; Livingston again reports no new cases
- Secure your garbage and remove your bird feeders: Police issue advisory after black bear takes up residence in Le Roy
- COVID-19 recoveries surpass 100 in Livingston County
- I have no business writing this
- Legislation will provide benefit for families of eligible ‘front line’ workers who died of COVID-19
- SOCCER: Livonia’s Maxwell is just nine victories away from 500 club.