Caledonia resident Kate Reed, who spoke during a Sept. 20 demonstration against racism and in remembrance of Daniel Prude, has a conversation with a counter protester, who said he traveled to Caledonia from Rochester because he’d heard reports protesters were going to desecrate a soldiers’ monument and destroy businesses in the village. The man identified himself as Earl, but declined to provide a last name or state whether he was with a certain group.
As featured on
COVID-19 Community Support Map
- A farewell to Batavia community mainstay Betsy Dexheimer
- Cuomo outlines new microcluster policies, announces draft vaccination plan, requests additional federal input
- City, NFPA encouraging residents to ‘Serve Up Fire Safety in the Kitchen’
- Memoirs of a murder: Author Laurinda Wallace revisits 1886 homicide in Castile
- Feathered Friends: Are You Ready for Winter?
- Women empowering women: Small business owners to share their stories
- Update: At least two current Medina students among those shot at Lockport party
- N.Y. plans focused strategy to fight virus microclusters