Rochester Regional Health opened its new medical center at 4302 Gateway Dr. in Geneseo, NY, Oct. 4, 2021. The health care network envisions the center as a one-stop facility offering nearly a dozen new and existing specialty medical services.
As featured on
- MONDAY’S VOLLEYBALL: Le Roy, Livonia, Geneseo, Perry, Pavilion and Alexander all victorious.
- Payne sets new single-season record as Medina wins ‘C’ North with win over Akron
- Notre Dame, Warsaw girls both top seeds
- LCAA SWIMMING & DIVING: Letchworth junior Sidney Simmons captures diving title.
- Village of Oakfield planning to hire attorneys
- Maple vendors draw crowd with indoor show
- NWS recognizes Genesee County with StormReady program designation
- Louie regains his crown