The Silver Lake Twin Drive In in Perry on May 15, 2020, was among the first business in New York State to open for business after New York State had been under a statewide "PAUSE" order that closed or limited many business operations.
As featured on
COVID-19 Community Support Map
- Morning summary: Deaths and cases rose on Friday; Livingston marked third day with no new cases
- Batavia’s peaceful protest organizers denounce violence, aim to educate in a show of community decency
- Six new COVID-19 cases in Orleans and Genesee; Livingston again reports no new cases
- Secure your garbage and remove your bird feeders: Police issue advisory after black bear takes up residence in Le Roy
- COVID-19 recoveries surpass 100 in Livingston County
- I have no business writing this
- Legislation will provide benefit for families of eligible ‘front line’ workers who died of COVID-19
- SOCCER: Livonia’s Maxwell is just nine victories away from 500 club.