Victor walks with prostethics
Victor, one of the Kenyan children who was fitted with prosthetic legs, during a service learning trip by Alexia Woodruff of Livonia. Alexia, a student at the University of Hartford, is pursuing a master of science in prosthetics and orthotics.
As featured on
Alexia Woodruff, 22, of Livonia said that she always knew that she was fulfilled by helping …
- Worker killed by dump truck on Thruway
- Wildfires smoke prompts schedule changes
- NYCBL teams from Rochester, Dansville to play today at Dwyer
- VFW Post plans souvlaki dinner
- Wildfire smoke hits GLOW region
- Retired sergeant and former Orleans sheriff candidate running 48 marathons for slain officer
- Remote work: An underestimated benefit for family caregivers
- PHOTO: Big dog, small car
Who's your top 'Dog for the Week #1 games?
The Daily News will sit down with your top performance player from the Week #1 Batavia Muckdogs games and talk baseball! Keep an eye out for our Week #2 poll, running next week (Tuesday - Friday)!