ALBANY — Hundreds of letters were hand-delivered Wednesday to the Executive Chamber to Gov. Kathy Hochul’s office from anxious farmers and farm laborers pleading against the state Wage Board’s pending decision to lower the agricultural overtime threshold to 40 hours.
- FRIDAY’S ROUNDUP: Balanced attack moves Attica girls to 2-0; Letchworth boys down Attica to advance to finals against Alexander tonight; Le Roy boys cruise behind Holly’s monster night.
- GCEDC BOARD approves $430,120 in incentives for $4.5 million bus operations facility
- WATCH: Buffalo No-Huddle Pro Football Talk Show
- UPDATE: High wind watch now includes Wyoming County
- Window on the past: ReStart NY grant brings new audience to old home movies
- Feathered Friends: Birding hike provides an hour of fun
- WCCH could be forced to pause elective surgeries next week
- Farmers protest move to slash OT hours