The Orleans County Chamber of Commerce announced their annual award winners on Monday.
“Our board was inundated with nominations of businesses that have sacrificed, persevered, adapted and worked to meet the challenges of COVID to help our community stay safe,” said Darlene Hartway, executive director. “It was with great pride and pleasure that the Orleans County Chamber of Commerce announces this year’s award winners.”
The awards winners are the following:
• Business of the Year — Orleans Community Health
• Lifetime Achievement Award — Fred Pilon
• New Business of the Year — The Tree House
• Small Business of the Year — Sam’s Diner
• Agricultural Business of the Year — Navarra’s Farm Market & Greenhouses
• Phoenix Award — Save Holley High
• Business Person of the Year — Brian and Larissa DeGraw, Meadworks
• Community Service Award — Hospice of Orleans County
• Hidden Gem — Ernst Lake Breeze Marina
The annual awards dinner has been cancelled due to COVID restrictions, and the Orleans County Chamber of Commerce is planning a small ceremony on Thursday, Nov. 12 at Maison Albion in Albion to celebrate this year’s winners.