BATAVIA – City police charged the following people in recents weeks:
- Kay E. Dilker, 31, of Albion was charged on a warrant with harassment.
- Antonio Goodson, 31, of Batavia was charged on two warrants with failure to appear in court.
- Loretta A. Knapp, 46, was charged with criminal contempt of court.
- Spike C. Pope, 19, of Haywards Heath, England was charged with petit larceny and trespass for allegedly stealing an American flag from a location on Bank Street.
- Anthony Underwood, 21, of Buffalo was charged with harassment for shoving a woman.
- Ray S. Saile, 19, of Tonawanda Seneca Nation was charged with criminal contempt of court for being in the same hotel room with a woman who has an order of protection against him.
- Heath M. Davis, 44, of Batavia was charged with trespassing for allegedly going to her ex-boyfriend’s residence and starting a bonfire while waiting for him to come home.
BERGEN – Katie M. Preedom, 33, of Roberts Road, Alabama was charged with DWI after she was stopped for speeding on Route 33 Sunday morning, Genesee County sheriff’s deputies said.
She also was charged with unlicensed operation.
WARSAW – Scott A. Moulton, 50, of Warsaw was charged with felony driving while impaired by drugs after he was stopped in the village, Wyoming County sheriff’s deputies said.
He also was charged with inadequate plate lamps and no inspection.
OAKFIELD – Donna N. Hall, 32, of Blasdell was charged with criminal mischief f or allegedly damaging property at a South Pearl Street location, Genesee County sheriff’s deputies said.
She is to appear Oct. 6 in Town Court.
CARLTON – Michael R. Coffey, 74, of Medina was charged with felony DWI after he was stopped at 8 p.m. Friday, state police said.
He also was charged with aggravated unlicensed operation.
ALBION - William E. Reamsnyder, 21, of Albion was charged with felony possession of a sexual performance by a child, state police said.
He is to appear at a later date in Town Court.
ALDEN - Suzann L. Pepe, 55, of Attica was charged with driving while impaired by drugs after she was stopped at 4:30 p.m. Friday, state police said.
She also was charged with criminal possession of a controlled substance.
She was charged after troopers were called to Alden Medical Supply on Broadway for a report of a woman “acting highly agitated for the last 45 minutes.”
Pepe is to appear at a later date in Town Court.
MIDDLEBURY - Matthew F. Bruenn, 35, of Middlebury was charged with menacing for allegedly threatening a person with a gun, state police said.
The victim told troopers that his neighbor, Bruenn, had threatened him while riding an all-terrain vehicle.