The U.S. will open its borders to vaccinated foreigners on Nov. 8, a White House official said, granting access to millions of people who have been shut out of the country while closing it off to anyone who hasn’t had their shots.
- FDA advisers back J&J COVID booster for people over 18
- History with HLOM: Howard Benham escaped the death penalty but still met a bad end
- COVID-19 Update: Active COVID-19 cases decrease in GLOW region
- City man charged with numerous assaults on same victim
- Gasoline prices still increasing in Batavia
- Nursing students graduate at Genesee Valley BOCES
- U.S. will open borders to vaccinated foreigners Nov. 8
- THURSDAY’S ROUNDUP: Perry seniors lead Yellowjackets past Hornell; Volpe sparks Avon boys soccer past Pavilion/York.