On Saturday, July 24, 2021, at 2 p.m., we invite you to join us in the Celebration of the Life of Diane E. Howe Strock. The service will take place outside at the North Bergen Presbyterian Church, 7068 North Bergen Rd. Bergen, N.Y. Diane, 62, of Byron/NYC, peacefully entered the gates of Heaven on May 19, 2021 at home after a courageous battle with ovarian cancer under the loving care of her family and HomeCare & Hospice.
- Genesee County Fair: Bergen teen eyes move from show ring to farm owner
- Motorcycle ride remembers Joe Furst Jr.; aids 2 non-profits
- Northeast gets first new theme park in 40 years
- Classic movies in a streaming world, or how TCM is adapting
- Grain Strain: Sky-high feed prices are pushing dairy farmers over the edge
- A beer, a book and the Berkshires ... a lazy day’s match made in heaven
- Real estate: Fixer-uppers present opportunities, but also pose challenges
- Just what is GameStop’s game plan?