The fool says in his or her heart there is no God, then they vote Biden/Harris. The CDC recently released the truth noting that only 6% of all deaths attributed to the Covid virus are actually caused by the virus itself. The remaining 94% of Covid deaths are due to causes of co-morbidity such as death by heart attack, cancer, stroke, accident etc…, who also tested positive for the virus. So, when the number reported by the fake news reaches 200,000 covid deaths, the true number will be closer to 15,000 nationwide. The NYS governmental lock down has caused far more damage than the virus ever will.

When the government seizes an individual citizen’s private property, they by law are forced to pay fair market value to the victims, it is known as “eminent domain.” Where is the just compensation for all the businesses destroyed by state and local government’s over reach via executive orders etc.. There is some good news for us white privilege folks, property taxes may not need to be raised as much to off set the loss of sales tax due to the shut down of local businesses. In the Covid/lock down economy, all that online buying on Amazon, E bay, etc… has been taxed and that sales tax revenue may offset the losses in revenue to state and local governments.

We now witness that the decades old cultural civil war has gone from a cold war to a hot war with actual casualties in many democrat run cities. It is time to put down the insurrection by any means necessary. Antifa is a domestic terrorist organization and should be dealt with accordingly. Black lives matter (BLM) is a joke! It is also a communist front organization feeding off misplaced white guilt. Ask the black families in our inner cities whose children and grandparents are murdered regularly with no response except defund the police! Ask the black female Seattle Police Commissioner who was forced out of her position by BLM.

If lawlessness persists good people will be forced to defend themselves as law enforcement is neutered. This will take the form of vigilantism and the formation of local militias, both of which are common sense responses. Wake up the times they are a changing.

Harold S. Hopkins

Varysburg

EDITOR’S NOTE: The U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention has not decreased the estimate of the coronavirus death toll. Although the 6% number does come from the CDC, it is being widely misinterpreted, according to health experts.

To determine the number of COVID-19 deaths and co-morbidities, the CDC uses death certificate data. Death certificates list all the causes and conditions that led to a person’s death and can have more than one listed.

As of Aug. 22, CDC data says 161,392 people died of COVID-19. Of those deaths, COVID-19 was listed as the only cause of death in 6% of the cases. The other 94% of people had other conditions listed that contributed to their deaths. Those people are still included in death totals, and the other underlying conditions don’t discount the fact that they died from COVID-19, health experts say.

“If it hadn’t been for the COVID virus infection, these people would be living today,” Dr. William Schaffner, an infectious-diseases expert at Vanderbilt University, told The Associated Press. “So yes, although they have contributing underlying chronic health factors, it’s still the COVID virus that killed them.”

And Dr. Anthony Fauci, the nation’s top infectious disease expert, told “Good Morning, America” last week: “It’s not 9,000 deaths from COVID-19. It’s 180,000-plus deaths. ... That does not mean that someone who has hypertension, or diabetes who dies of COVID didn’t die of COVID-19. They did.”

For a more detailed explanation of the CDC data read “No, the CDC didn’t reduce the nation’s coronavirus death toll,” which was published in the Sept. 5 edition of The Daily News and is also available online at https://tinyurl.com/yyk4h5na

Johnson Newspapers 7.1