LE ROY — The Daily News recently announced they will be LIVE streaming an upcoming game in the Le Roy Little League major division (10-12).
On Tuesday at 6 p.m. play-by-play master Alex Brasky and color commentator Nate Rider will both be on hand to bring you live action between the Orioles and Indians, from Jell-O Field.
For those that will be attending the game, there will be several guidelines that each player and spectator must follow.
• No Handshakes/Personal Contact Celebrations- Players and coaches should take measures to prevent all but the essential contact necessary to play the game. This should include refraining from handshakes, high fives, fist/elbow bumps, chest bumps, group celebrations, etc. Little League International suggests lining up outside the dugout and tipping caps to the opposing team as a sign of good sportsmanship after a game.
• Spectators must maintain Social Distancing when possible.
• Spectators shall have NO access to the field, batting cages or player areas.
• As per Governor Cuomo’s guidance for the State of New York, no more than two spectators per player.
• Spectators shall cover mouth and nose when around others and social distancing is not possible.
• Signage will be posted at each field outlining social distancing expectations.
The Daily News will be streaming more youth baseball and softball games this summer.
To become a sponsor for these live streams you can contact email@example.com.